Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 March 2013

Monochrome at Make My Monday

This week at Make My Monday the theme is Monochrome and here is my submission.
Some of the photos are in pink because I couldn't decide which colour I wanted to do, so I did both.  Please let me know which one you like best.




I used the lovely new Darkroom Door stamps alongside an older background stamp, again Darkroom Door and the phrase is Stampers Anonymous, I think the words are just lovely.








The top text is stamped first, then masked to allow for the large rose which is then masked for the background.

Finally I stamped the phrase and drew freehand lines around the text.







And here it is in Pink!

10 comments:

  1. Good morning Rosie, beautiful cards, I think I prefer the top one. Have a good day.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamps Rosie - amazing how the different colour can impact the card - they are both gorgeous. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nicola Rosie.......they are both gorgeous and I love that sentiment, it so sweet and romantic.

    Thanks for visiting earlier.....so appreciated

    Hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Rosie..I prefer it in black...dramatic and elegant.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I'd go pink on this one but it's close. Great design. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous Rosie. I'm a sucker for roses and the panels look beautiful.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. all cards lovely Rosie - but think prefer (on the screen maybe different in real life) the first one - love the work above too, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely! The rose images are fabulous and I Love the variation in colors--I really love the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Rosie, the pink one for me please lol.
    x0x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards Rosie - both beautiful in Monotone - love the pink one best though! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x