Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 February 2013

White on White with Parchment

This card is being entered into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge






I love the idea of white on white, so elegant, and being a Pergamano Tutor I thought it was a good opportunity to add some parching.

I started by a quick sketch to create a parchment pattern and then embossed it.



After embossing the design I coloured it lightly on the back with antique linen distress ink.

I embossed the white background mat using a Cuttlebug script embossing folder and again lightly distressed with Antique Linen.

The leaves were die cut with a Marianne Creatables Bird on a Branch die.












I finally added a bit of seam binding - it is so difficult not to alter this in any way -and a button was stitched on.

Hope you like.












2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the parchment paper!! Amazing!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece of work is exquisite , Shy student x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x