Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 February 2013

There be Dragons

This is my entry for the  Sunday Stampers Challenge This week's theme is animals.








I stamped the image, a stamp by Elusive Images, with Archival and coloured with Cosmic Shimmer paints.


I added a little extra shadow and definition with a coloured pencil.




The image was then masked and stamped with a crackle effect stamp, versamark and mica powder.
The black backing paper also had the same treatment, mainly because I upset the mica powder pot and didn't want to waste it.


I added a ruffled ribbon around the edge, attaching it with Wonderline tape.

I made a tassle with embroidery thread and added cord and a Chinese coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting I really appreciate it. x